Friday 14 November 2014

Kim & Kanye go on dinner date as it's revealed he supervised her raunchy magazine shoots


Kim and a glum looking Kanye stepped out for a dinner date as it was revealed he was actually present during her nude paper magazine shoot .The shoot took place in September during Paris Fashion Week .According to Radaronline
Of course Kanye was there for the shoot,“He would never let Kim be naked in a room if he was not present.Everyone thought that they were going to see Kendall, which is funny because Kim had this planned all along,“Kris was in on it too..She really wanted to use this photographer because she has always been a fan of his work"
This comes as a clip of Kim crying in 2011 on Keeping up with the Kardashians surfaced.She was angry for going nude for W Magazine saying
“I feel so taken advantage of… I’ve definitely learned my lesson,I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue."

No comments:

Post a Comment