Tuesday 6 January 2015

I cried ..Kylie Jenner addresses parents divorce,plastic surgery as she covers Cosmopolitan

17 year old Kylie looks amazing as she opened up to Cosmopolitan
On plastic surgery
'You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face is going to get different,'Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything.''I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.'
On Haters:
'When I was like 10, 11, 12, I had a really hard time with the media,' . 'During your adolescence, girls deal with their peers at school, then they go home and they don’t have to deal with it (there).
'It was a lot more haters to deal with... especially since I was younger and my sisters were so beautiful and had it all together.'
On her parents divorce
'I didn’t say anything. I went in my room and cried right after,, : 'If they’re happy, I’m happy, I guess.'

No comments:

Post a Comment